Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Songs of 2009



In no particular order, just a bunch of random songs from 2009 which I think are worth listening to.

The undisputed anthem of the summer, in my opinion.

The guys from LA serve up another trunk-rattler, mixed with witty and agile lyrics.

This group's album just missed my top 10 list, so they are definitely worth checking out.

R. Les is probably one of the most talented people in the music business right now. And he showcases it in this song.

I already posted this song a while back, but it's way too good not to include here. The best rap song of the year, hands down.

This technically isn't a song, it's a blend, but it still might be my favorite song of the year. Dem Jointz kills it with the production on this one.

So much fun, so much auto-tune, so catchy, just plain awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment