Saturday, December 19, 2009

Musical Updates

Sooo, the year is winding down and there have been two announcements in the past few days that are exciting me I thought you'd like to hear. First off, amid speculation, Ed from Radiohead has officially announced today that the band is going back into the studio in January:

"The vibe in the camp is fantastic at present, and we head off into the studio in January to continue on from the work we started last Summer .. I am so genuinely excited about what we’re doing, but for obvious reasons I can’t divulge anything more.. anyway we all love surprises don’t we?"

(Full Post from Sat. Dec. 19)

Secondly, Bars of Gold has announced that in about a week, they will be done mixing!

I'm truly excited for what the new year holds...

No comments:

Post a Comment