Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Few Reviews and a New J.Cole Song


The highly anticipated album Teflon Don from Rick Ross dropped today and I am nothing but stunned. I wish Ross hadn't released some of the tracks before the album dropped. However, I am nothing but happy with this album. Ross does his usual thing with his simple yet intense flow. The features on this album are incredible with Drake, Chrisette Michele, T.I., Jadakiss, Ne-Yo, Erykah Badu, Diddy, Yeezy, and Gucci Mane just to name a few. Overall, I think that Aston Martin music is the best song, however Free Mason is pretty ill as well. I would definitely check out Teflon Don.

Second is a review of Curren$y's debut album Pilot Talk. I love this album so far. The beats are so much different than normal just synth beats. They are jazzy and just overall unique. Curren$y straight up kills all of the songs. I think my favorite is Example or Life Under the Scope. Try to go out and buy this album to support Spitta. That is if you can find it in a store....

Lastly, I'm going to leave you with a new song that I found the other day from J. Cole. I cannot wait to hear what this guy is going to put out for an album. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment