Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kanye west - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Review

So as you may know Kanye West's upcoming album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy comes out November 22nd. However, about a week ago this album was leaked on the internet. It was the clean version of the album. Many of you may know that I am not a big backer of Mr. West. Through everything he has done, I just have not been impressed. However, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is an AMAZING album. The other feature artists (Rihanna, Kid Cudi, Raekwon, Jay-Z, Pusha-T, etc.) on this album are incredible. The beats to most of these songs are incredible as well. The thing that impresses me most though, is the difference in sound of almost every song. Blame Game sounds like an R&B song and Gorgeous has an alternative rock type of feel. This album was well produced and I believe that it will be a top seller for a while. The only downfall I see right now, is that some of the songs were songs that he released on G.O.O.D. Fridays. Overall, this album gets a 9/10.

Favorite Tracks Thus Far - Dark Fantasy, All of the Lights, Runaway, Blame Game, Lost in the World

No comments:

Post a Comment